Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Celebration Continues....


Well my dad's birthday was Sept. 16th a Wednesday and with everyone working it's hard to celebrate just how much that person means to you when you have kids. I had to get one son from baseball, the other from football, homework, and ready for the next day. My brother, has smaller children and it's hard for them to stay up late. So what better way to celebrate then to do it on our Sunday afternoon's together! We had a spaghetti supper followed by a small game of football with Devin & Jed (mine), Trey & stephanie (Neighbors kids), my brother (Dave) and his two children (Josie & Wes, the babies) then my friend's son (Eric). It was fun watching them and watching my dad enjoy his day! We ended with giving my dad his presents, he never wants anything but us together, but we love him so much that these gifts are just small tokens of our love for him. Here is his celebration....

No comments:

Post a Comment